Information on the processing of personal data
Information on the processing of personal data by OpusCapita Solutions Oy (“OpusCapita”) in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If we communicate with you, we only process your personal data as the Controller,
- Insofar as there is a legitimate interest in the processing (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR),
- You have consented to data processing (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR),
- The processing is necessary for the initiation, establishment, content design or modification of a legal relationship between you and us (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) or
- Another legal basis permits or orders the processing.
We store your personal data,
- Until you request us to delete it,
- Revoke your consent to storage or
- The purpose for which the data is stored is no longer applicable (e.g. after the completion of the Processing of your request).
Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular tax and commercial law retention periods – remain unaffected.