Support PIM 7 to end in 2022
The OpusCapita ePROC team announces that support for Product Information Manager, PIM 7 will end on 31 March 2022. The final PIM release is made on 14 April 2021 with the 2021.1 product release.
This means that after the 2021.1 product release:
• PIM 7 won’t be installed within the procurement suite anymore
• further PIM 7 releases will not be done
• integrations with the other applications from the suite will not be supported.
Approximately one year later, from 1. April 2022:
- bugs affecting PIM 7 will not be addressed;
- security vulnerability reports will not be checked;
- PIM7 will thus be in an unsupported state and will no longer receive quality or security updates.
- Access to documentation will be removed.
- PIM 7 will not be deinstalled from current installations until installations are upgraded to a higher version than 2021.1.
3 Reasons Why You Should Care About Quality Catalog Content …
Quality catalog content in e-procurement is not great just because the pictures look…
Øivind Kirksæter’s first 100 days at OpusCapita
We decided that there is no better way to cover this topic than…
Modern Procurement Systems Bring Simplicity to Complex Business Environments
When operations are demanding and time is of the essence, an effective modern…
Create a futureproof invoice sending process
How to transition efficiently to e-invoicing and digital invoice sending process in your…
OpusCapita local sites: Espoo HQ
Located in the capital region of Finland, our business hub HQ brings together…
How to improve your invoice data quality
The many inter-dependencies in the P2P process challenge the accounts payable to keep…